Thank you for coming to my page to enter the Livonia Spree Giveaway!
My husband, Andy, is on the Spree Committee. He’s there every day starting the Saturday before until the day after Spree ends. Since our family so involved, I thought it would be fun to give away a photo shoot in celebration. Here’s how you enter:
1) Give me your name and email address (to reach you if you win) in the comments section below
2) Tell me your favorite thing about the Spree this year
That’s it! I will do a random drawing on Tuesday, July 1st and announce the winner. The winner will receive one complimentary photo shoot with a $50 credit towards prints and products. The shoot must be redeemed by January 1, 2015.
Thank you for attending the Spree, and for visiting my page. I hope you have a great time!
In June I quit my corporate job and took a leap of faith to put all of my efforts into my photography business. It has taken off at an amazing rate! I have been so fortunate to be able to begin living my dream. Everyone who has spread the word, liked my Facebook page or had a session with me is helping me live that dream. I can’t thank you enough! I am so very grateful for the support that I have received. I have partnered with some AMAZING vendors to share the love with a great giveaway.
Here are the rules:
1. Please leave your full name and email when you enter
2. State whether you are local to the Metro Detroit area so that local prizes can go to those people
3. Go to each vendor’s facebook page and click “like” at the top. Leave some love on their Facebook wall and tell them that you were sent by the “Nicole Mehelich Photography giveaway”
4. Come back to THIS PAGE. One comment on this page (scroll to the bottom) with your full name and email after liking EVERY vendor page counts as one entry (make sure to tell me if you’re local).
If you’re not comfortable leaving your email address, you can email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Giveaway – (your name)
5. You can get a bonus entry by sharing the giveaway through your Facebook status – include this link http://nicolemehelich.com/?p=217 Please make a second comment (on this page) that you did this, as each comment counts as an entry. (I will be checking that each winner has complied with entry requirements). Only TWO entries allowed, any comments beyond the two will not be counted as an entry.
6. Winners will be selected through www.random.org. Prizes will be limited to one per person.
7. The winner must respond by emailing me (email@example.com) for information to claim their prize within 24 hours of winner postings.
8. The contest will end at 8pm (EST) on Friday, August 12.
Thanks for participating. Now for the prizes!
*Local Prize. Please note if you are local to Metro Detroit to be eligible for this prize*
1. Nicole Mehelich Photography (yes, please start with liking my page!)
One free one-hour photo shoot with Nicole Mehelich Photography
(Valid during 2011 only)
2. Alli Balli Bands
Alli Balli Bands (a Michigan company) is giving away this sassy Pink Marabou Headband
It is approx. 3″ and can be removed from the headband and worn in the hair or on another band. Girls of all ages will LOVE this one, it’s fancy:)
DianaMDesigns is giving away a $20 credit to her store! Check out her cool hand-stamped jewelry.
4. Lavender Ladybugs
Lavender Ladybugs is giving away a sweet pink and white rosette headband (pictured above)
(shipping, $2.50, not included)
5. Affordable Wonders
One lucky winner will get this adorable boutique-styles diaper cover in Newborn size from Affordable Wonders. It makes a great shower gift or photo prop. She also makes hair jewelry.
6. Happy Acres Farm
I love Happy Acres Farm! I have three of their Lens Bling animals, including the parrot pictured above. I do not, however, have the Sprite, which is definitely next! Whether you’re a professional photographer or just a mom trying to get your kid to look at your Rebel, the Happy Acres Farm Lens Bling products are great. She’s giving away ONE LENS BLING of the winner’s choice.
7. The Beaded Butterfly
The Beaded Butterfly makes beautiful (and affordable!) hand-stamped and beaded jewelry. Military families will love their keychains, and moms will love their subtle and stylish name cuff bracelets. They are offering a $20 CREDIT to their site.
8. JKM Soy Candles
I was first introduced to JKM Soy Candles (another MI company) when I went to the Canton Farmer’s Market at the start of this season ((she’ll be there again on Sunday, August 14). I got several of her delicious-smelling candles, although my favorite is Monkey Farts! I get complements every time someone walks into my home with these candles burning, and I love to have one lit during photo shoots in the studio. She’s offering one winner $10 in shop credit, which is enough to get a couple of her 4 oz candles and see which scent is your favorite.
9. JillyBean Crochet
Finding cute boy accessories can be a challenge, but JillyBean Crochet makes it so easy! You’ll see what I mean if you are the winner of this gorgeous newsboy cap, which I think would look cute on a girl too.
10. Straps by Leslie
Straps by Leslie (a Michigan company) is offering one lucky person a camera strap of choice! Don’t have an SLR? She sells point-and-shoot straps too.
11. Adoruhbul Creations
Adoruhbul Creations is giving away one of their blue knitted hats with pom pom on top (pictured above). I love the open weave. She has great hats for babies and amazing cocoons for photo props.
12. Tiny Tops
These wraps are great for swaddling those sleepy little newborns, and are the perfect size for it too! This wrap measures approximately 3 ft x 4.5 ft. Edges are raw, no sewing or seams to worry about hiding. Tiny Tops is giving away ONE SAGE CHEESECLOTH, pictured above. Also check out her pumpkin and owl hats if you’re already thinking about Halloween, like I am!
13. Rock’n Baby Boutique
Rock’n Baby Boutique makes all sorts of cool things for little ones. Tank dresses for girls, tie shirts for boys, and fantastic minky blankets for everyone. They are offering ONE 20×20 BLANKET of the winner’s choosing.
14. Brown Owl Designs
Are you looking for modern, spunky clothes for your little ones or as a gift? Check out the great onesies and tee shirts at Brown Owl Designs! They have great designs for boys, girls or both. Brown Owl Designs is offering a ONESIE OR T-SHIRT OF CHOICE.
WiggysStuff – Ernie the Sock Monkey
WiggysStuff sells a variety of items, ranging from hats to vintage patterns and stamps to all sorts of items with the adorable Ernie the Sock Monkey on them. My 3 year old absolutely loves Ernie, and can’t wait to turn the calendar each month to find out where Ernie went next. WiggysStuff is donating TWO prizes. They will go to separate winners.
15. The first prize is FIVE ERNIE NOTECARDS of the winner’s choosing
16. The second prize from WiggysStuff is any INFANT HAT of the winner’s choosing
Thanks to everyone who entered for the Fresh Faces of Summer model call. It was tough to decide with all of the adorable kids that entered. I wanted a wide range of ages. I selected three boys and three girls. Models selected will receive a photo session with the session fee waived and an 11×14 print of your favorite image from the shoot. If your child was selected, please email me to set up a session. The models selected are: Shane, Jesse, Lauren, Julia, Blake and Bonnie! (pictures below are entry pictures, and not taken by me)